Wednesday, December 9, 2015

For All Those Lipstick Lovers

Just like my nail polish post, I have a lot of Sei Bella lipsticks. I also have a set of lip stains to throw in the mix.



 Left to Right (they don't have names): Brown, Dark Red-Purple, Red, Purple




Left to Right
Back: Sienna, Cayenne, Currant, Iced Mocha
Middle: Coral Reef, Soft Nude
Front: Plumberry

I mainly own their more mellow colors, and I really like the quality of them as well. They stay on pretty well also.


These are the newbies of the group! I just barely got these three and have only had the chance to wear and try out Currant, but I love it!

Left to Right: Sienna, Currant, Cayenne

These are some personal favorites of mine.
Left to Right: Plumberry, Coral Reef, Soft Nude

My most used by far is Plumberry, because it's a nice mild purple when you want it to be or you can add another layer for a more intense shade of that purple. It makes it a great lipstick for a number of occasions.

Not to mention... The cases are sleek and quite nice as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment