Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Chilly Days/ World Series Standings

Hello Fellow Friends,
Today, the wonderfully cold Rexburg, ID, has me all bundled up for the weather! For it is dark, cloudy and semi-snowing on and off. My outfit consists of: classic black jeans, cream socks and brown boots, a little brown shirt with a studded black collar and white knit over top that sort of ombres into a light sea-foam green color, a black pea-coat.
I accessorized this with a blue-faced watch that matches the knit sweater, a necklace with the initial 'B' on it (for my name;)), and some long, dangling, green-diamond earrings.
My hair and make-up I have done up in a very simple way. Just because I like to keep things simple and easy. For my hair all I did was put it back in a loose, messy french braid and pulled a little out on the sides over my ears. For my make-up I did absolutely nothing. I really don't wear make-up and quite frankly wouldn't know the first step about putting it on if I wanted to. Sometimes, if I am feeling truly adventurous, I will put on a little mascara. All I did today though was throw on some Burt's Bees Lip Balm and a pale pink gloss over top to make my lips shinny. (But not extreme, just a pinch of shine).
PS. I don't know that any of watch baseball at all, but oh my gosh have you seen Boston go!! I'm hoping for a win from them in the World Series this year. Red Sox hold a special place in my heart. I have been watching their games and so far they have been coming out strong! Boston Strong! *knock on wood* I just wouldn't want to jinx them, now would I? Go Sox! Game six of the series is tonight at Fenway Park in Boston and Boston has the lead over the St. Louis, Cardinals. So buckle up and remember Boston Strong tonight!! ... I've never even been to Massachusetts, by the way, if you were wondering. I just take great pride in that team and loving them runs in my blood. Almost literally, their colors are red and white, I have red and white blood cells. Don't think about it, it will make sense. Ok, I'm weird.
Until next time! .. BYEE;D

No comments:

Post a Comment