Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween Favorites - Girl Pees Pants

Happy Halloween!


Halloween is actually my least favorite holiday. I get scared soo easy and I hate it. Yet, I put myself through it every year. This year I worked inside of a haunted forest as one of the haunters. (I would much, much rather be the person that does the scarring, instead of getting scared). My character was a siren along with three other girls. Working in a haunted house is fun but you get a lot of really annoying groups that come. We get a lot of people who try to  hit us and that cuss us out extensively. One group, however, came through and we jumped out to scare them as usual. They screamed and took off running at a full sprint through the forest. One of the girls in the group fell and took her boyfriend down with her, another curled up in a ball on the ground, and one girl peed her pants! She got to the end of our section of forest and stopped running, she was complaining about her pants and we walked over to see what was the matter. And I quote! She goes, "Wait. Guys, stop. Stop! I peed. I literally peed my pants. Guys, not cool." And, of course, us and her whole group started laughing at her and she literally waddled away down the path! It's groups like that, that cancel out the bad ones and make this job worthwhile.

Some Halloween favorites for me, since I don't like getting scared, are classic scary movies. This year's movies are The Addams Family, Nightmare Before Christmas, and Corpse Bride. Tim Burton is a good man... Well, at least he creates good content that is. (But who's not to say that he's a good man too. Do you know him personally?) And who doesn't like a good dose of Wednesday Addams and Cousin It?! Just curl up with a good, hot cup of pumpkin spice hot coco and pop in one of those movies for the night. I guarantee that any one of those movies will do you good for the night. And you can take my for it when I say that hot chocolate is one of mans' best creations. There are endless possibilities!
Pumpkin carving is also a good thing about this season. Along with the general Fall decor.

PS. I am a HUGE HP nerd.

No comments:

Post a Comment