Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Pop Of Color





 























Wedges - Forever 21
Roll Neck Shirt - Forever 21
Leather Disco Pant - Topshop
Lips - NYC City Proof #458

If you are anything like me, then you'll tend to wear a lot of blacks and whites and greys, etc. Lots of monochrome colors. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that! But I find it fun to still wedge (Get it?! ;) I'm so punny...) some color into my outfits somehow and a lot of the time the easiest way to do that is with shoes! Shoes completely tie together an outfit for me. I. Love. Shoes. So that is where I tend to add in my color. Black and white go with anything, so a shoe of almost any color will suffice with an outfit like this. I chose to go with a nice blue heel this time around. (Heels are also a nice way to help dress up any outfit, for whatever occasion). Though next time I could just as easily go with a red tenni and dress this exact same outfit down a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment