Monday, September 7, 2015

How to Dress for Autum & Winter





Roll Neck Shirt - Forever 21
Watch - Walmart
Skirt - Old Navy
Tights - JCPenny
Shoes - Ross
Nail Color - Sei Bella "Ravishing Coral"

I am here to tell you all that it is indeed possible to wear skirts and dresses in the Autumn and Winter months as well as the Summer months. Most think that you can't because you'll get to be too cold. And as the queen of someone who loathes everything about being cold, you would think that I would agree to that.

But I don't.

It's starting to get to be a lot colder in my part of the world and I would still like to be able to wear all my skirts and dresses. So, you can do something like I did here!

I put on a long sleeve shirt that could easily go under a nice thick jacket. Also, some thick black tights to keep my legs warm (and if just tights aren't enough, wear some socks over the tights! Cute ankle ones with some lace that just pop out over the shoes or simple ones you can hide just for the purpose of keeping the toes warm. Even some nice knee-highs would go great with a lot of outfits). Then I did some simple black booties. However, lots of different heights of boots will go too and you'll want some taller boots when snow and rain start to invade!

The possibilities are endless!

So don't think you have to give up your skirts and dresses just because it's getting wintery outside. If you've got them, and want to wear them, do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment