Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Coco Bean & The Bike Shop

Hi There Everyone.
Once I again I went out on a date with this guy that I have been dating for a few weeks now and had such a fun time. He picked me up and took me to this little shop called the Coco Bean and we got some hot chocolates there. Now, they sell all sorts of stuff from hot chocolate and cupcakes, to ice-cream and coffee. But if you are looking for some amazing hot chocolate and you are in the Idaho Falls or Rexburg part of Idaho, stop by the Coco Bean! They have some pretty amazing hot chocolate and it's the time of year where it is getting perfect to drink it. I ordered a Hazelnut Hot Chocolate and I have also had the Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate. You cannot go wrong with either of those flavors! The salted caramel is the perfect classic taste with the perfect balance of flavors. The Hazelnut is amazing with a strong chocolate taste at first and the hazelnut following closely behind. It was absolutely sublime and divine. My date got the Irish Cream. It was more rich in taste, for all the sweet tooths out there, but just as delectable. I have only ever been there for their hot chocolate, but sources tell me that all of their other products are amazing too, but I'm really not too huge on cake.. or frosting. So, cupcakes really aren't my thing. But maybe I'll get their ice-cream someday.

After the Coco Bean we went to the bike shop in which he works (he's a manger there so he all the keys to the store. Don't worry, it's legal), and we took the tandem bike out for a spin. Riding a tandem was actually on my bucket list because I had never done it before. It was super interesting to say the least. Being on the back seat was a lot easier but was strangely involuntary because you have no control over the bike back there. It definitely takes some getting used to. I also got to try driving the bike.. That was quite a sight. Not only was it hard to control but the seat was up too high for me and I could barely touch the pedals. Driving the bike is fairly difficult to, because you have to get both people going and stay in control of the bike. I was a horrible tandem bike driver. I ran it off the path several times, almost ran into a bench, over-corrected and shot in the opposite direction of the bench and almost ran us into a tree! And that was seriously, all in the span of about fifteen feet or so. (You can imagine how much we were both laughing at the sights of me). So, needless to say, my date drove it back around the park and over to the shop for us. It was all in good fun though and am very happy that I got to experience it!

The rest of the night ended with some card games and magic tricks at his house, filled with good conversation, and then he took me home. But for any of you wanting a good cup of coco these cold days, or to try riding a tandem remember these two things; go to the Coco Bean and if you're driving make sure the seat isn't too tall for you.

Until next time young grasshoppers! Byee!

No comments:

Post a Comment