Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Rainy Days

Rain, Rain, Go Away..
Today on this day of wetness I am wearing some black tights with some tan knee-socks over top and brown knee-high boots. Also I am wearing a skirt today! Who says that just because it's raining means you can't wear a dress? I don't! My skirt is brown and flowy and tapered at the end. On top I just have a classic tan v-neck t-shirt on (you know, to match the socks). And because you can't go outside in Rexburg without a jacket, I am wearing two! I have layered a brown leather jacket over the top of a navy blue Hollister hoodie. 

Tying the look together with accessories; I am wearing my black banded watch and my leather bracelets (which I never take off, for future reference), my Union Jack stud earrings, and my little diamond bronze, owl necklace. 

Today I have no make-up on (big shock there), and my hair is down and in its natural curly state. All I did was pull it to one side of my head. I literally just woke up, got out of the shower and got dressed today. 
And that's it for my look today!
Until next time baby B's. Or Bees if you prefer to be an insect instead of a letter. Byee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment